Thursday, April 23, 2009

Because sometimes you like to disclose personal information about yourself on the Internet...

I stole this from Lauren:

Hi, my name is.....
Adrienne
Never in my life have I...
Taken off my clothes in public
The one person who can drive me nuts is...
Billy Mays
High school...
Ruined me.
When Im nervous...
I convulse
The last time I cried was...
My tear ducts are sewn shut.
If I were to get married right now my wedding would be...
At the San Diego temple no doubt.
My hair is...
Red and intense
When I was 7...
I cracked my head open.
Last Christmas...
Was spent in England. Snuff said.
I should be...
But I'm not going to be.
When I look down I see...
You.
The craziest recent event was...
I actually went to math lecture.
If I were a character on Friends Id be...
Rachel or Chandler
By this time, next year...
I will probably be on the computer doing the exact same thing.
My current gripe is...
CAT class and the legitimacy of the topic at hand.
I have a hard time understanding..
Chemistry... and fiscal spending.
There's this girl I know who...
She's not doing so well.
You know I like you when...
I am nice... bahaha.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...
The world.
Take my advice...
Cut the green wire.
My most wanted wish is...
To live long and prosper.
If you visited the place I was born...
The Maternity Ward
I plan to visit...
Every major city in the western hemisphere.
If you spend the night at my house...
You can sleep on the couch.
Id stop my wedding if...
The groom turned out to be a woman.
The world could do without...
Octomom
Id rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...
than lick the belly of a cockroach.
Most recent thing Ive bought myself...
Food.
Most recent thing someone else bought me...
Essential needs.
My favorite blonde is...
Well, now...
My favorite brunette is...
Robert Pattinson
My favorite redhead is..
Myself of course.
My middle name is..
Ashleigh
This morning I...
Woke up. Be glad I even did that much.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...
Fish.
Im eating....
Teddy Grahams.
Last night I was...
Not falling asleep.
Theres this guy I know who...
He's not doing so well
I dont know…
Why I am taking this survey.
A better name for me would be...
I don't know, use your imagination.
Tomorrow I am...
Going to die.
My birthday is...
Of no importance.
What I really want for Valentines Day is...
For it not to be Valentine's Day... ever.

0 Comments: