Thursday, February 26, 2009

My break from studying for Chem...

I saw this on my sister's blog so I thought I'd it...

Opening credits: Shut Your Mouth- Automatic Loveletter

Waking up: This Place is a Prison- The Postal Service

First day of school: It's so Simple- Saosin (true)

Driving: Baby You're My Light- Richard Hawley

Prom: A Heavy Hearted Work of Staggering Genius- Anberlin

Falling in love: Tremble for My Love- Collective Soul

First love song: It's You- I Hate Kate (ah....)

Breaking up: Restraining Order Blues- Spitalfield (kind of funny when you think about it)

Getting back together: Summer Wind Was Always Our Song- The Ataris

Wedding: Autographs and Apologies- Motion City Soundtrack

Birth of child: Are We There Yet?- The Ataris (bahahahahaha... this might be only funny to me...)

Mental breakdown: Meet Me At My Window- Jack's Mannequin

Flashback: Lullabies- All Time Low

Final battle: All I'm Losing is Me- Saves the Day

Death scene: Globes and Maps- Something Corporate

Funeral song: Let You Go- Self Against City

End credits: You Know How I Do- Taking Back Sunday

2 Comments:

Chad and Tara said...

Yours fit really good! Are you sure you didn't cheat!? When I did mine, my IPod was really doing such a great job at shuffling!

Adrienne said...

I may have cheated a little bit...