Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I wish I could wait, till I hit the ground harder,,,

I find that I think a lot during the middle of the night...

Randomly clicking through Youtube, as I often do, I came across this one video of a contemporary duet dance to "Konstantine" by SoCo. I was reading through the guys info section and he said "settling is so depressing". I don't know why, it may be because of my buff for quotes in general, but that quote made me think about how humankind is just so content to settle. Don't settle, discover. Travel, find the world! There are so many things that people don't do because they feel the need to settle. Even as a kid, my parents didn't focus on my sister and I having nice toys, clothes, or cars. Their sole purpose was to have us see the world and know it so we traveled so much. We weren't confined to our house and the community around us, we branched out of our shells.

Don't just waste your days alone on your couch. Go and find the means to explore! Because one day you'll regret it.



0 Comments: